What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Morning

It's Friday morning.  Ben and I woke up at 5:30 (I woke him up) to nurse and pump.  He ate for a bit, then fell asleep again.  I'm sitting in the dark living room while he sleeps on a quilt on the floor in front of me.  Pumping is done.  I read the verse for the day, checked out the news on yahoo, and visited a few of my favorite blogs.

Emmett and Evan will be waking up in about 15 minutes.  Corrie will hopefully sleep a bit longer.  She's had a cold all week, so we've been hanging out a lot at home.  I hope the rest of us can avoid this illness.  Ben, especially.  My nose is stuffy today.

There is much to accomplish.  I'm having some girlfriends over this evening, so I'd like to do some cleaning and make a few refreshments.  The kids have soccer tomorrow, so I should find their uniforms.  I still haven't found a pediatrician for Ben, so I should make some calls about that.  I'd really like to take a nap.  Other ideas: take the recycling, email Evan's teacher, clean out the garage, laundry, write some thank you notes, call a friend, paint my nails, etc.

At this time in the morning, the day has so much potential.  What will happen?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got half of what you planned 'cause then I won't be ashamed at how little I get done any given day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is adorable (all of your children are!). Blogs and babycenter are what saved me through the first few months after Hailey was born. I loved looking at children that were a little older than Hailey...it made me smile! If you ever have any questions, feel free to email me.

    ReplyDelete