We decided that he would not work the whole week of Christmas, so our family has been enjoying a stay-cation in the RGV. Here is the itinerary:
- Saturday ... backyard Nativity
- Sunday ... nothing because the kids were feeling crummy
- Monday ... Christmas Eve (fondue for dinner)
- Tuesday ... Christmas
- Wednesday ... ice skating and the Festival of Lights
- Thursday ... Wreck It Ralph
- Friday ... Chuck E. Cheese
- Saturday ... taking down decorations and play time at home
- Sunday ... church and the Bears game
- and someday next week, the zoo!
Santa Ben and ice-skating Evan:
Somebody is starting to explore! I love it.
Checking out the new Chuck E. Cheese in town. A certain big sister shared many of her tokens with her little brother. She took him on the teacup (I think it was supposed to be hot chocolate - note the marshmallows), a safari boat, a carousel and down the slide. He thinks she's the coolest sister ever.
The big kids enjoyed tossing footballs.
Corrie has been helping Ben try out his new toy wagon. It's safe to say that he likes it.
There has also been some more music about the house! Corrie loves her Hello Kitty karaoke machine. We need to get some CDs for it. Any suggestions?