What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 for 21: Not Much

I got nothing.

It's been a good weekend.  Emmett went on a church leadership retreat, Evan had a soccer game, I drove the three kids around in the Civic until our minivan was fixed.  We hung out at a friend's house on Saturday night and ate pizza and talked. 

Today, we went to church, then came home for spaghetti and meatballs.  Emmett soundly defeated Evan and me at Settlers of Catan in the afternoon.  When it got cooler outside, we cleaned out the garage, drew with sidewalk chalk and played with bubbles.  I have no pictures, because - really - who wants to see pictures of us cleaning the garage? :)

Now I'm sitting on the couch, surrounded by stuff that used to be in the garage.  I need to make some decisions about what to keep and what to throw away.

I just don't have anything to say.

Here are some pictures of Ben in the bath (after the chocolate pudding):

  

No comments:

Post a Comment