What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 for 21: Fun with Food

I had some cleaning to do in the kitchen today, and I needed something to entertain Ben.  My to-do list included: unloading/loading the dishwasher, scrubbing some pots and pans, cleaning Ben's booster seat and mopping.  Now that I'm recapping, I realize I still need to mop.  Ugh.

Anyway ... I heard somewhere (I can't remember where - I could have just made this up) that playing with and experiencing foods of different textures would be good for Ben's development.  Yogurt would have been a good choice, but I had no yogurt.  I did have half a box of chocolate instant pudding. 

I made the pudding, put a big glob on the tray and gave Ben a spoon.  Here's what happened:












I got a lot of cleaning done while Ben lived it UP.  I don't think very much actually got into his mouth.  

Needless to say, I added "bath for Ben" to the to-do list.  And once he was clean, I cleaned the booster seat.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment