What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Quick Post (31 for 21:6)

I'm still not quite recovered from the Walk on Saturday.  I had a great time, and have enjoyed reading people's facebook posts, and seeing pictures and videos.  I need to think about it a little more before I write about it.

Let me send you to one of the 31 for 21 posts that I have really enjoyed this week:

How to celebrate Down Syndrome Awareness Month if you don't have a child with Down syndrome

There have been so many more excellent posts, that I couldn't decide which other ones to feature!

If you want to read more about families who have a child with Down syndrome, please check out this great list of blogs that are participating in 31 for 21.  Maybe you will find a new favorite blogger.

And here's a quick picture of me and my silly guy at the Walk yesterday.  He's such a ham!


No comments:

Post a Comment