What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Friday, October 4, 2013

ACK! (31 for 21:4)

I am going to be away from the blog today.  Why?

Do you remember my post from a few weeks ago?  Remember how I was so amazed and excited that we were going to have 275 people at our very first Step Up Walk?

The Walk is tomorrow, and there are officially 968 people registered.

Praying friends, please pray!  I think everything is going to be AWESOME.  But, oh, it is a bit terrifying at the same time.  Every day I get calls from people who just found out about it and want to register, and every day I am delighted at the prospect of meeting more local families who have a loved one with Down syndrome.

We are kicking off Down Syndrome Awareness Month in a big way!

2 comments:

  1. Just prayed for you. 968...amazing, awesome! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying friend! It's going to be so great! You are one awesome woman!

    ReplyDelete