What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baaa!


Evan played "Aimless Sheep" in his second grade production of "E I E I Oops!" tonight.  He did a great job! 


 Check out that crazy hat.  I was responsible for the sheep shirt, but not the hat.  :)

He said his line clearly and loudly - and danced and sang for every song.  I am so proud of him!

It was fun to see his classmates and check in with his teacher.  I always thought I'd be super-involved when my kids started at elementary school, but since I have two other kids at home, I haven't been as available as I anticipated.  When Corrie goes to kindergarten next year, I hope to start volunteering at least twice a month.  

I want to know what's going on at the school anyway, but I also want to be very familiar with the administration before Ben starts receiving services from the public schools.




No comments:

Post a Comment