What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Friday, October 5, 2012

31 for 21: TGIF

Yay!  It's the weekend.  Today, Corrie, Ben and I visited the fire station with Corrie's preschool class.  Some pictures from the day:


Corrie crawling to the door - you have to stay low, under the smoke.
Corrie with the fire truck.  She very seriously told me that she did not want to shoot the hose.





Ben also practiced sitting and keeping his balance.  He's still snotty and tired, but he's been in a good mood - and no vomit.  Hooray! 

Tonight, our MOPS group had Choctoberfest.  I love chocolate - and I ate some incredibly delicious chocolate desserts tonight - but, man, I do not want to see chocolate again anytime soon.  :)  It is definitely possible to have too much of a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment