Some thoughts from the week:
(1) Living in south Texas has made us weak. Monday, I had to take all the kids with me to drop Evan off at school, and we were in a hurry to get there on time. I threw Corrie in the car, wrapped in a blanket, and she was still shivering with cold. How cold was it? The temperature in the car read 63 degrees.
(2) Today (Saturday) the high in our town was 93 degrees. Yes, it is the middle of October.
(3) When Emmett is away, I stay up till 3 a.m. watching Project Runway. I never watch that show otherwise.
(4) When Emmett is away, the kids - and I - eat a lot of frozen pizza. And pizza from Domino's.
(5) I am unreliable when parenting alone. We made it to only one of two soccer practices and missed Awana. I did however, show up for a doctor's appointment that had been cancelled.
(6) Aha! I did find a video of Ben from the week. He was in a funny mood. Feel free to check it out:
(7) Did I mention that I'm glad my husband came home? Have a great weekend!