What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Eleven Months ... and Counting

I can hardly believe that Ben is ELEVEN months old already. I've been doing a lot of thinking about this first year of his life. Most of my thoughts have to do with myself - especially recognizing ways that I have been changed since becoming Ben's mom (and a mother of three).

I have lots of posts percolating in my head, but I'm not sure if they'll ever make it onto the screen. We'll see.


Check out my handsome and happy fellas! Aloha shirts are a fashion staple in our household. Evan picked out his Hawaiian-inspired outfit for church, so I grabbed an aloha shirt for Ben, too. Emmett always wears an aloha shirt on Sundays, so it was a prime photo opportunity.



Corrie didn't want the girls to miss the picture-taking!  We don't match, but - isn't she fun?  She layered one dress on top of another one, then added black leggings, sparkly shoes, and her hot pink Hello Kitty hat.  I enjoy her sense of style.  (Although I don't always let her style herself for church). 

I've been neglecting the blog lately, but hope to post more ... especially as Ben's first birthday approaches.  Thanks for hanging in there with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment