What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here We Go Again ...

I have attempted to blog a few times in the past. When my son was born in 2005, my husband and I set up an info page for our parents and friends. That lasted about 6 weeks. Then, a few years later, I decided to get an account on xanga, because a few friends from college were using xanga to keep in touch. That has also fallen by the wayside.

So here I am, at my third attempt. I'm motivated to do this now because it's January. I love new beginnings. I've made resolutions, I've joined a gym, and now I'm starting a blog ... again. We're also starting our first year in our new home, in our new state, with Emmett's new job. I feel like things have been "beginning" for us since August.

I know this post isn't really about anything, but I will post more soon. I just wanted to get things rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment