(1) Kids at the doctor's office. They are a goofy bunch.
(2) Brothers snacking on the couch and watching TV together.
(3) Ben keeps changing the photo settings on my phone. We took pictures after school the other day, and he kept making faces.
(4) We had a big movie in the gym (it was supposed to be at a park, but it rained) for World Down Syndrome Day. Super fun.
(5) This boy loves to smell the flowers outside the therapy office.
(6) Corrie has decided that she's into wizards lately. She's wearing her own wizard clothes - Emmett's tshirt and shorts (cinched REALLY tight around her waist). On the table behind her, you can see all her nail polish bottles - otherwise known as potion ingredients. She also devised a wizard costume for Ben - knit hat, Dad's tshirt, and a paper Gandalf beard.
We've been busy with many things - and enjoying most of them. :)