What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Friday, December 12, 2014

A Photo Post

Now that two months have passed, I've decided to start blogging again.  It takes some effort to exercise the writing muscles after a break, so I'm stretching first.  It's hard to find the words when I haven't written in a while.  So ... here are some photos from the past couple of months.

Corrie and Ben waiting while Evan got a haircut:


Corrie and I hosted a party for the adults in the Down Syndrome Association.  Corrie wanted us to match, so she put on jeans like mine, found a necklace, had me put her hair in a ponytail, and told me to wear my apron.


Evan crashed a photo before the DSA party.  


Corrie and I went to a glamorous birthday party - she had makeup on, and her hair and nails done.

Here's another one from the haircut day.  Corrie sang Laurie Berkner's song "I'm Gonna Catch You" and Ben danced.  Here he is doing the "I heard a sound" line.


Shopping at Target on a drippy day.  Ben pulled his shirt over his head since he didn't have a hood.


This was around Thanksgiving (note the headdress).  This is one of Ben's new expressions.  Makes me smile.


Corrie and Ben while we were reading books before bed one night.  They are very sweet together.  Also, I don't take photos when they are yelling or complaining about each other.  


Evan and Ben eating pears and relaxing on the couch.

I'll try to write more soon.

1 comment: